Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Somewhere between 40 and death...!



Ah, birthdays! They make me feel so nostalgic, especially my own! 41 years! I definitely don' t feel 41, which I suppose works well in my favor! I remember my mom being 41 which doesn't seem like it has been almost 20 years ago! And shame on me, I made her a grandmother at 45! At 45, I will have an almost 20 year old hopefully still continuing her college studies and an almost 15 year old high school freshman! Grandmotherliness can wait until my 5th decade, if I get my way! Don't get me wrong, I don't dread getting older, in fact, I have enjoyed every age I have been. Some more than others I suppose. I don't think I would do my teenage years again, unless I could go back with the knowledge that I have now! Like in the movie "Peggy Sue Got Married". I think that would be great fun! But I guess I will just impart my acquired knowledge to my daughters instead so they will hopefully benefit from all I have learned thus far! Here's to another year!

No comments: